1) What is the correct format for writing an article?
2) What is the exact distance between the first and second line?
3) How many spaces between the first and the second paragraph?
4) How many spaces are needed to indent the first line?
5) What is the correct margin?
6) Give me an advice on how to create an article.
7) How to prepare an article that will have a chance of being published for payment?
8) What to do in order to sell articles to a magazine?
9) Relevant advice concerning article writing.
10) How to improve your writing in order to become a professional writer.
1. Indent seven spaces. Write in paragraph form.
2. Double space.
5. Ten to twelve spaces.
6. Focus on specific subject matter.
7. Study similar articles that have been published.
8. Write a query letter about your article. Send it
to publishing outlets.
9. Focus on the a specific subject matter. Do adequate
research on the subject matter. Write as though
you’re telling a story, with a beginning, a middle,
and an end. Make sure you have a theme that holds
everything together. The theme should be the subject
matter of your article.
10. The most effective way to improve your writing is to study writing
and to write, write, and write.
“Make Your Work Shine”
Donald L. Vasicek
Olympus Films+, LLC